Fields Of Activity
The firm’s main field of activity is the provision of legal service to its clients in the field of land law, including, among other things, the following topics:
Legal consultation for land transactions in Israel
The firm counsels the client in all stages of the land transaction, starting from the first negotiation stages until the closing of the transaction, and provides legal services, among other things, in the following areas:
- Legal consultation in negotiations while emphasizing the legal and taxation aspects prior to the agreement.
- Creating agreements and tailoring them to the relevant type of land transaction, while using the firm’s great experience with the various types of transactions.
- Registering the land transactions with the Israel Land Administration and the Land Registration.
- Conducting private tenders.
- Handling of matters related to the planning authorities.
- Handling of matters related to the tax authorities.
- Contracting with financial entities, banks, insurance companies.
- Contracting with consultants and service providers, architects, appraisers, engineers, etc.
- Founding companies and/or partnerships for the performance of transactions.
- Providing legal services according to need, in accordance with the type and form of the transaction.
Cooperation agreements and shared transactions
Our firm represents individuals and companies entering into shared agreements with additional entities in order to act as entrepreneurs and/or to start land projects. As part of legal consultation, our firm handles the preparation of cooperation agreements, partnership agreements (joint venture and registered partnerships), the founding of project companies and/or holding companies etc.
Property management for customers
Our firm represents land owners who are residents of Israel and foreign residents, and provides, among other things, the following services:
- Purchase or sale of client’s properties.
- Handling the leasing of the properties owned by the clients to potential lessees.
- Handling and performance of actions required for the properties’ maintenance.
- Collection of rent payments for the clients.
- Issuing income and expenses reports for the clients.
Last wills, estate management and ward property management
The lawyers in our firm are appointed by the courts as fiduciaries and managers for the wards’ properties. In addition they serve as estate managers and appointed managers, for the heirs, with regards to their estates. Legal handling includes, among other things, the following actions:
- Creating last wills while emphasizing the aspects of taxation and future planning of the clients’ properties.
- Handling the leasing of the wards and heirs’ properties.
- Sale and purchase of the wards and heirs’ properties, in accordance with the needs of the beneficiaries, subject to the approval of the Administrator General and the court.
- Issuing regular reports according to needs, to the beneficiaries, heirs, the fiduciary and the court with regards to the properties handled by the firm.
Handling and representation of associations and charitable trusts:
The firm represents associations and charitable trusts and manages their properties, including the following activities:
- Handling the leasing of associations and charitable trusts’ properties.
Sale and purchase of properties, in accordance with the needs of the association or charitable trust.
- Issuing regular reports according to needs, to the association or charitable trust and its representatives.
- Representation of the association or charitable trust in court.
- Representation of the association or charitable trust with regards to the Associations Registrar and/or Charitable Trusts Registrar.
Another specialty field of our firm is the provision of judicial review services with regards to foreign land transactions, including the following areas:
- Consultation and examination of the required legal aspects prior to purchasing foreign land in cooperation with the local lawyers.
- Supreme judicial review services with regards to foreign land transactions, following their purchase.
- Handling of restitution and Jewish properties in Poland, including retrieval and restoration of documents.